Odds and Ends (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.myspace.com
If it's cool with everyone I figured i would start a thread just for cool stuff wefind that doesn't really fir in the other threads. I saw these on youtube and they looked pretty cool. Dan, do you still have that Mini truck?

YouTube - Samurai Trucks on Tracks

Anyone watch Justified tonight? FX is getting these gritty dark/comedic shows down.

Read a good article in Car and Driver on how even if your accelerator sticks there are a bunch of ways to stop your car. Thhe tested a camry and from 6o mph with the accelerator floored stomping the brakes only took it about 18 more feet to stop than normal. So figure even if you don't stop you'd at least be in a slower accident. That plus you could always shift into neutral or turn the ignition off. Stuff like this is why we need better drivers ed. Plus I have a feeling when you used to have a throttle cable attached to the gas pedal you might have been able to do something to unstick it.

Funny story I picked up are international from gibbs last week was taking golden state back to 43 while going by the Toyota dealership the gas peddle got stuck under the floor mat!!!

I thought that was kinda strange.

Ok...comp question. I can't get my wireless router to work. I can get online going right from the modem to the comp...but if I go modem to router...even plugged in to the comp won't connect...any ideas?

Can we get a sticky thread? Just for pics ? No storyies no relpys just you went some where took some cool pics , and bam post them up for people to see? If you want to ask a bunch of ? S about pics pm the person posting them?

Hey Bill rebuild the starter and put in a new clutch.

Is there a reset button on it?

I reset both of them. I think i might have messed up the network between them. But not sure...

I like hugy's pic thread idea btw

Hey Bill rebuild the starter and put in a new clutch.

I know...the comps just another toy i tend to break and not know how to fix...lol

Select you User CP
Select Photos and Albums from the column on the left. Post all the pics you want.

You can add them to a post if you want.

Can we get a sticky thread? Just for pics ? No storyies no relpys just you went some where took some cool pics , and bam post them up for people to see? If you want to ask a bunch of ? S about pics pm the person posting them?

You all fail to realize the full circle story of releaseing inmates.....

Sounds scary when you hear it on the news ... 20,000 inmates released?
Honestley who cares ? CDC kicks them out , county jails kick out there state inmates to prisons .... Populations the same , local PDs then make more arrests( filling jails ) then they get to ask for more $$ to hire more cops? Why when the budget is why we released inmates to begin with?

Here's an idea be a lot less liberal... Sad these people are running( ruining) our state , will run our country?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom