NTK O2 Sensors for 1994 Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey y'all,

I just purchased some NTK O2 sensors for my 1994 Cruiser and these sensors come with plates and the sensor actually screws into the plates which then bolt to the manifold. I haven't really found anyone mention this.

From my research, NTK are oem for 1993-1995 cruisers. The part numbers I have are 24080. I realize there are two numbers (upstream and downstream), but from what I've read the 24080 can be used for both with minor adjustments of connectors.

Has anyone used these? I got them off ebay for cheap, so I'm hoping they aren't knockoffs. They say NTK on them.

Pics attached.

Thanks

16881597662977030892418378419438.jpg

Hey y'all,

I just purchased some NTK O2 sensors for my 1994 Cruiser and these sensors come with plates and the sensor actually screws into the plates which then bolt to the manifold. I haven't really found anyone mention this.

From my research, NTK are oem for 1993-1995 cruisers. The part numbers I have are 24080. I realize there are two numbers (upstream and downstream), but from what I've read the 24080 can be used for both with minor adjustments of connectors.

Has anyone used these? I got them off ebay for cheap, so I'm hoping they aren't knockoffs. They say NTK on them.

Pics attached.

Thanks

View attachment 3362179
Those look like knock offs the ones I bought 3 months ago were connected at the flange already. Like someone posted already with a picture of the box.

Interesting. It seems yours has the mounting plate as an integral piece to the O2 sensor unlike mine. Mine did not come in an NTK box. Concerning...

Here’s one from Toyota for comparison.
IMG_9888.jpeg

Look at your wires that are exposed on the top of yours. I have set factory and the other ntk picture with box do not show exposed wires.
It has some base plate. Yours is fake ntk or wrong p/n

I just looked up the Walker economy sensors on rockauto.com and they look like the economy ones with NTK Japan stamped on them. Paid similar price.

Got them off eBay, so be careful.

Looks like everybody is out of the correct NTK sensors:

Jegs might have them by early July??

Summit Racing not until August??

couple bucks more but Autoplicity has the NTK 24080 for $160 in stock

Hey y'all,
Pics attached.
Thanks
That definitely looks like a replica/knockoff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom