For Sale Not mine, NJ 05 LC NON NAV 175k $15.6k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you look at that truck, will you take pictures of the rust underneath. I'm tempted to fly up and drive it home but need an unbiased report.

Yes, if I can't get there this week I should be able to go next monday.

talked to a guy at the dealership last week, have some photos that im happy to email out. seems like its not terrible, but neither is it too good. biggest worry point for me was rust on the UCA around both the bushing and along the UCA itself. Beyond that, lots of small stuff looks to be pretty corroded but nothing thats too unexpected.

I figured it would have some rust, they use brine and salt here in the winter. Most likely go check it out Monday.

Wow a stripper cruiser not too far from me...incredible.

Also, 3rd row seats look like they were stored somewhere wet. They're probably garbage.

does anyone know what happened to this one? I left VM, emailed, and no response. I talked to them when it was in the body shop for some door crease thing more than a week ago.

Has anybody looked at this truck in person? I have some pics of the underside which aren't terrible, but I hate to buy it on faith.

Now that is a unicorn cruiser.

I'd like to know as well if anyone has looked at it. I would buy it if I could get an honest assessment.

Anybody seen this truck? It's down to 13.5!

Sorry I haven't been able to get over to see it, I'll try to get there next week.

Going to check it out today, probably around 11, let me know if there's any specific pics you guy want.

I'm here now, its definitely been off roaded trail pinstriping and dried mud all over the bottom, there's some rust issues as well. Coming from a 04 tj the rust is more than I would want to deal with while wrenching on it. Taking it for a drive now

Has a bump while accelerating and braking. Air blows cold, driver side heated seat works, antenna works, speakers were ok I guess, the steering wheel adjustment did not work, leather isnt in the best shape but not horrible, the carpets were stained all over, there was a spot on the front skid plate that was rusted through. It seems like it was driven hard and put away wet, shows more than just its age. It was missing a few small interior covers in the way back. Timing belt sticker says 100*** so that will be needed soon as well. This is the first cruiser I've gotten to check out up close, aside from drooling over the 4-5 I've seen in random store parking lots, I think I'll keep looking.
I'd say if you were gonna build it and replace suspension bits and do bumpers and all that it would be worth it if you could get it for around 10-11 maybe but I would not take this if they traded me straight up for my 04 jeep.
Also I'm not sure if the seat adjustment was broken but I felt like I was right on top of the steering wheel and dash, maybe due to the steering adjustment, I'm also 6'3 250lbs. I got some pics but they're not that great, there's a thread with under body pics but they made it look better than it is.
Hope it helps, if I missed anything just ask, I went over it pretty well, sorry it took month for me to get there.

Last edited:
Appreciate your thorough review. Definitely sounds like a pass. Too bad since it's a desirable truck configured that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom