Next meeting? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Boys.
Hope s are well happy new year!!

When's the next meeting? Any plans?

I'd suggest Wednesday Jan 15th at the 6mile pub. The other pubs we've tried have been a fail the last couple months.

Plans? Meetings?

We still doing that?

:lol:

Haha! You should add 'Wheeling' to that too.

That said, beer is motivational to making it out to the meetings. You can tell your woman you're going out to attend the monthly VI cruiser meeting, but really you're just going to the pub for some pints with the guys. :beer::beer:

Haha! You should add 'Wheeling' to that too.

That said, beer is motivational to making it out to the meetings. You can tell your woman you're going out to attend the monthly VI cruiser meeting, but really you're just going to the pub for some pints with the guys. :beer::beer:

Flaw with that argument, is that there's a pub a short stumble away from me across the golf course.

No driving to victoria required...:beer:

Flaw with that argument, is that there's a pub a short stumble away from me across the golf course.

You're right, I suppose I worded that wrong; should have been in 'first person'. I meant it more for the guys around Victoria area where it is a short drive.

You put this together near Spuds...Im in..

Maybe Cruiserpilot if hes around and try and find Mark(Flyinglow) if hes not out fixing helicopters...:popcorn:

Looks like Steve is out, saw pics on Crack book, on holiday with family some were warm..
Rob

Last edited:
I'm sitting idle in Utah waiting on others. Not expected back until mid next week.

How about this idea. Lets have a morning breakfast meeting on Sat 18th at 9am up-island around Duncan,Ladysmith,Chemanus area. After consuming great quantities of strong coffee and bacon grease and bull shyte we head of on a moderate run lead by Diesel Cruiserman or someone who knows the area.

How about this idea. Lets have a morning breakfast meeting on Sat 18th at 9am up-island around Duncan,Ladysmith,Chemanus area. After consuming great quantities of strong coffee and bacon grease and bull shyte we head of on a moderate run lead by Diesel Cruiserman or someone who knows the area.

Great! I can sleep in!

I could throw a permit on the BJ42, if its raining throw on some rain gear, tops still off..:clap:

Done a couple runs in that area over the years and mostly as a passenger.., might need someone with a little more knowledge..

Edit, I work every Saturday..

Rob

Last edited:

I might be around that weekend ? Where do you guys want to go ? I know all of those areas quite well . There is a new road that goes up the front side of brenton that I was wanting to check out . You could always go up to holyoke or rhinehart lake . Who would be coming and how capable are your rigs ?

I might be around that weekend ? Where do you guys want to go ? I know all of those areas quite well . There is a new road that goes up the front side of brenton that I was wanting to check out . You could always go up to holyoke or rhinehart lake . Who would be coming and how capable are your rigs ?

Well Ryan's car isn't even a syncro so anything more than grass roots will bugger him up. :flipoff2:

I can try to make it. Too Tall - my 60 is open diff, scratch, but not dent, with winch. I would be interested in Brenton, HollyOak, etc area, I've not been up there in ages, and have no memory. I'll confirm attendance by Wed/Thurs. Cam - if it works, I've got that seat still. J

Yeah, it could get stuck in my driveway.

Not to worry tho, we can all just pile into that awesome sounding 60 you describe in such loving detail in your signature right?

You're d*mn right its awesome!

I'd really like to come on this run, but realistically it's a pretty slim chance I'll be able to.

My rig is fairly mild, but has never let me down. That said, I wouldn't want to hold heavily modified rigs back.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom