Newbie to the forum (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello fellow 80 series owners. I had a 1991 LC about 15 years ago, sold it and wanted one ever since. So, here I am with my new to me 1992 triple locked cruiser. I got it from Japanese Classics in Richmond, RHD version. It’s clean, has a little surface rust on the body underneath, but that’s about it. I’ll start baseline it soon with the first project being deleting that dumb soup can muffler. Also thinking of installing some gullwing rear hatches in place of the sliders.

IMG_5443.jpeg

IMG_5442.jpeg

Welcome to the forum
Hello fellow 80 series owners. I had a 1991 LC about 15 years ago, sold it and wanted one ever since. So, here I am with my new to me 1992 triple locked cruiser. I got it from Japanese Classics in Richmond, RHD version. It’s clean, has a little surface rust on the body underneath, but that’s about it. I’ll start baseline it soon with the first project being deleting that dumb soup can muffler. Also thinking of installing some gullwing rear hatches in place of the sliders.

:flipoff2:Welcome! :flipoff2:

Nice Hobby Lobby vinyl. Did mine the same way a couple years ago.

Love the truck and welcome! I would love to know your experience with Japanese Classics. I drool over some of the Cruisers they have listed.

We have a few folks from the Richmond area that join us for our events. Come and introduce yourself.

Weclome to MUD.
I like the colour patches.
Not sure how I feel about the rims, but the vinyl looks nice. :p

Last edited:
Who puts a Fart Can (tm) on a LandCruiser?!? C'mon man!

I'd be out there with a hacksaw right now, regardless of the sub-zero temps attacking this nation, just so my friends didn't see it...

Hey! Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the addiction

Who puts a Fart Can (tm) on a LandCruiser?!? C'mon man!

I'd be out there with a hacksaw right now, regardless of the sub-zero temps attacking this nation, just so my friends didn't see it...

Hey! Welcome aboard!
Hey I hear that it adds 30 RWHP if it is stainless and only 10 if its chrome. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom