Newbie Here (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, new LC owner here. I was wondering if there are any cool places to go "off-roading" in ohio. I put it in quotes because I am not looking for anything hardcore, even just a rough road in the woods that the average car can't go to. I am going on a trip to either Mohican or Hooking hills soon, and wasn't sure if anyone knows of anything like that in either place that leads to some cool views or a nice campground. More looking for a camping spot or a scenic area to go with the girlfriend. I know its a broad question but any insight would be nice!

We have lots of places but they are not really local. Rush is 3 hrs dirty turtle and mud madness are 2 hrs and haspin is and hour and a half away. If you want hardcore harlan and windrock are 4 hrs golden mountain is 6 hrs. I'm ready to get out soon

I'm down in Columbus and frequent Mohican to ride the mountain bike trails. I've spoken to another LC owner up in that area and he says there isn't much off road around there at all.

I just joined this group on facebook.
Ohio River Four Wheelers Public Group | Facebook

They are part of the Southern Four Wheel Drive Association - SFWDA Public Group | Facebook.

Ohio River Four Wheelers will have a group ride down to Slade KY on the 16th and they have monthly meetings.
I haven't been to any of them yet. But I plan on attending to check it out.

Slade is undergoing some great changes and is going to become more organized.
They are also helping to build the Daniel Boone Backcountry Byway.

This is coming up to:
Trailfest 2016

You can follow the Kentucky Adventure Trail as well. My wife and I drive down and hit some of that once in a while.
Expedition Portal

KAT1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom