New to the form and also new to the Toyota FJ world (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just recently purchased a 1972 Land Cruiser, FJ, 55, the first question I like to ask is, does anybody out there know anything about the Toyota Denson turn signal warning flasher relay box number 81980 – 31030. It does not appear to be working. I have no blinkers and I also have no flashers.

The next question. I'd like to ask is how to adjust the clutch first gear and reverse are grinding into gear. The clutch pedal does not actually engage the clutch until it is almost all the way to the floor.

I have one more question whoever owned this, FJ, 55, before I got it from the guy that I got it from seems to a put a lot of money into it. From what I can tell, it appears to have been a complete frame off teardown rhino lining of all body parts and frame every single nut and bolt has been replaced. It also has been lifted to accommodate Wrangler Goodyear 36 inch military tires. The engine says F1 55 on the valve cover and the transmission housing says, C7 on the side of it. The vehicle identification number is FJ55025885 anybody knows how to break that down. I appreciate the help, I ordered a factory service repair manual on CD-ROM, which I have not received it. Unfortunately.

And I'm also extremely new to the form sites. So if I'm too long-winded, just let me know. Thank you

Welcome!
We don't call land cruisers "FJ", that's another line of Toyota vehicles. Yours is an FJ55, a 55, and Iron Pig, a Pig. It's not an "FJ".
The search function here is excellent and can answer most any question while imparting knowledge which enables participation in discussion and intelligent inquiry.
You choose to be called "Jeepstermog"? What a perfect choice in a land cruiser forum.
You're too long-winded.
(that from one of the more long-winded thread killers in the site. Ironic, isn't it?)

Aren't I was having fun?

Oh, I forgot to recommend the FAQ section above. LOTS of good info in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom