New Old Man Emu 80 Series offerings! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
Old Man Emu just released part numbers for some neat new offerings for the 80 Series platform, adjustable panhards for the front and rear as well as some new coil options. Availability is later in 2012 but we already have some one order :cool:

Will do Tapage, they have LHD & RHD applications for the front adjustable panhard, the rear is the same for LHD and RHD. The coil options are aimed at heavy 80's which I'm excited too have a couple more options to compliment their already deep variety. Options are king.

I've got some of the heavy duty rear lower trailing arms and adjustable upper control arms on order as well. It will be 4+ months before we see them but expect photos here just as soon as I do. :cool:

They arrived!

PAN3050 OME Rod Front Adjustable Panhard Rod
PANR008 OME Rear Adjustable Panhard Rod
LTA3043 OME Rear Lower Trailing Arm
UTA3036 OME Rear Adjustable Upper Trailing Arm

Pics & pricing coming soon!

Pics :cool:

PAN3050 OME Rod Front Adjustable Panhard Rod

IMAG1592.jpg

Those look very nice! What's your impression of the quality?

They look great, high quality, clean welds and machine work. Really excited to have these as an option for our many 80 Series customers

Nice Kurt .. wonder if the Lower Links are longer than stock ..?

I hope OME come with competitive prices on this .. I would love to have OME front and rear panhards !

Hey Kurt, I checked your website under Steering as well as Locker, Axles, etc. sections and didn't see them listed yet. I'm interested in the rear Upper Trailing Arms. Please let us know when they'll be up and available for purchase. Thanks!

Hey Kurt, I checked your website under Steering as well as Locker, Axles, etc. sections and didn't see them listed yet. I'm interested in the rear Upper Trailing Arms. Please let us know when they'll be up and available for purchase. Thanks!

Sorry, I didn't get a chance to get the prices updated. I'll try and remember tomorrow or your welcome to give us a call at the shop :D

I live/work in Vietnam right now, so the time difference makes it a bitch to call, but if I don't see it on your website soon I'll stay up late and give you guys a jingle.

I live/work in Vietnam right now, so the time difference makes it a bitch to call, but if I don't see it on your website soon I'll stay up late and give you guys a jingle.

Doh, sorry I still haven't had a chance to get the pricing in the computer. Alternatively you could shoot us an email, I don't regularly get a chance to check Mud during the work day so by the time I do I'm not in front of my work computer with pricing :D

Thanks for your patience!

Finally got a chance to get the prices in the computer:

80 Series - PAN3050 OME Rod Front Adjustable Panhard Rod - $270.50
80 Series - PANR008 OME Rear Adjustable Panhard Rod - $240.50
80 Series - LTA3043 OME Rear Lower Trailing Arm - $349.50
80 Series - UTA3036 OME Rear Adjustable Upper Trailing Arm - $349.50

What is the range of lift (or lack of lift) that the rear upper trailing arms will work with?

Kurt is currently in Austrailia and may not be able to see your post. Hang tight and I suspect he will answer as soon as he has coverage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom