New Here - Quick ? Re: Front Hood Seal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Evening folks! Just bought my dream truck, 06 LC and am thrilled! I was taking off some of the aftermarket junk on the truck and had removed an old hood bug deflector along with a rubber seal between the hood and grill. I have searched the forums for the last two days to find out and have come to the forum to see if this rubber seal is OEM equipment or not? The hood seems to be moving around pretty heavily at highway speed so I'm inclined to think it might belong there to prevent wind intrusion.

I look forward to contributing to the forum as I have been an active participant in enthusiast forums for my other cars. I would like to thank you all for the valuable information in the forum which helped me buy my used truck with confidence.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hood seal is OEM. If yours is damaged and needs replaced send a PM to crusier dan or Beno. They can hook you up with any OEM parts.

Excellent, thank you both for the info. I may have damaged a few of the screw anchors when removing so I will get in touch with the folks you mentioned for those and a few other little goodies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom