Builds Nemesis - a deviant undertaking underway (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I like the new BFG sidewalls. Looks very nice Shane.

J
Yeah I agree with J. I thought the old BFGs were decent looking but like the sidewall design much better. Still loving my Cooper ST Maxx.

The lift gate glass was far more difficult than the quarter glass.

So jealous of all the new parts, Shane. It's looking great.

Have you named this Cruiser yet?

Looooong week but had a nice surprise when I got home a few minutes ago:

And started the prep for the bumper install:

Big shoutout to Dave, Jason, Onur & George - can't say enough to express my gratitude for the expedited help =)

Shane

And the light that'll be mounted on the rear light pole (not stripper pole for you dirty-minded naughty boys):

White 60 setup for the st patty's day parade.

Loving my new TEQ 5spd knob:

And doing a little wrenching on the 60...new rear OME heavy + install:

Rec'd a few more parts from the powder shop today. Will start working on the engine bay this coming monday - learning to turn some wrenches!

Shane's gonna hire a street sweeper to drive in front of him after he gets it put back together (and painted)....I can see him breaking out into a sweat just thinking about a scratch showing up.

Shane's middle name might be Tony. "got a scratch...have to do a frame-off now"

Shane's gonna hire a street sweeper to drive in front of him after he gets it put back together (and painted)....I can see him breaking out into a sweat just thinking about a scratch showing up.

I still say we should mod the hell out of it... and install this kit...

Zombie.png

S, thought the white 60 was gone...not yet?

Took a deposit on her last week - good friend of mine - but not releasing her for another month or so. she's a beast!

Lets see the shifter ball mounted!!

Pretty much full the remainder of the week - and my shop is only open M-Th. Will start working on her again Monday - shift knob will be #2 =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom