New 90 series Members say hi here first. Chit chat ok (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

P1000441.jpg

P1000438.jpg

Hi!

My name is Issa Khorrassany from Cairo, Egypt. I'm not new to the forum, but new to the 90 series section. I just bought this KZJ-90 SWB 1999 with MT all stock and it looks like a keeper with a lot of potential! ;)

On my short-term to do list:

* Aftermarket suspension "confused between OME or Ironman"
Ironman is available here in stock with the LWB rear suspension 1.2 cm higher
OME still have to order it
* New set of tires "confused between the 255/85/16 or 235/85/16"
* Dual Battery system "Hellroaring" sitting in my garage waiting to be installed

Long-term to do list:

* Front Bumper
* Winch
* Chip

:cheers: and looking forward for suggestions

IK
My Prado 90.jpg

Hello all, I am Rob from the Netherlands.
I just sold my old HJ60, and bought a Landcruiser 95.
The 60 was used for holydays, we went to Marroko in 2009.
With this car next year we go to England and we will in the furture to Iceland, like we some years ago did with our Feroza.

Model: Toyota Landcruiser ( Prado) 95 3.4i V6
Year: 2000
Colour: to tone bleu
Accessories: automatic transmission
Wishlist: Cooper Discover S/T , snorkel, 2” suspension lift (OME), winchbumper.

Forgive me for my bad English…

SNC00212b.jpg

In the meantime, suspension upgrade (OME), snorkel, Saharabar, winch, some lights, bachplates and some small stuff
SAM_0206.JPG

Hi.

I'm a 46 years old Norwegian man, and I own a 1997 Toyota Landcruiser KZJ95VX - 3 litre diesel with automatic transmission. I also have a 1980 Toyota Landcruiser HJ45 pickup with 3,6 litre diesel, and a 1982 Toyota Hilux LN46 pickup with 2,4 litre diesel.
I also have an 1981 Toyota Starlet KP61 waiting for restoration, and I also own several motorcycles.

Hi.

I'm a 46 years old Norwegian man, and I own a 1997 Toyota Landcruiser KZJ95VX - 3 litre diesel with automatic transmission. I also have a 1980 Toyota Landcruiser HJ45 pickup with 3,6 litre diesel, and a 1982 Toyota Hilux LN46 pickup with 2,4 litre diesel.
I also have an 1981 Toyota Starlet KP61 waiting for restoration, and I also own several motorcycles.

Welcom OleKr, lets see some pictures of your yotas!

Hi,

I have a 1997 KZJ95 VX, auto

Since I bought it, I have done the following:

New tires, Cooper STT 285/75-16
Old Man Emu springs and shocks
Bosch Big Knicks lights, with 70W xenon kit
55W xenon kit in the headlights
ARB air lockers front and rear
Extra air coupling from the compressor for airing up the tires
Tinted windows
EGR bug shield and window kit.
New home made side steps/rock sliders
home made Bash plates under gearbox and transfer case
home made Rock slide plate under the fuel tank and the tow hitch
CB radio installed in the spare room under the stereo.

Thats most of it. Next on my list is new front bumper, ARB Sahara. I have saved up for this and now I have ordered it. Expect it to arrive within a month or so.

Best regards

Stefan E.

Norway:beer:
288.jpg
320.jpg
240.jpg

Last edited:
From Brunei

Hi there,
My name is TC Ho from Brunei. I drive a Landcruiser Prado LWB. Please to join this forum.
kind regards.

Hi there,
I have been reading a number of posts. Currently using search to look for anyone who has done a conversion on Volvo portals or and portals.
regards.

Hi all, new to Ih8mud. Have a 2002 VZJ95 Prado (Currently out of service, need a new gearbox). Mods:
OME HHD suspension (2in front 3in rear)
265/70 AT's (almost worn out. 33's coming)
Midland CB and aerial.
KC Daylighters (looking for alternate mounting spot, I think i'm buying another pair, buy another roof rack and place them on top)
2x roof racks.

Apure2010098-2.jpg

Apure20103031.jpg

I have no pictures of most of the new upgrades, i've been spending most of my time dealing with mechanical issues. As soon as I get a new freaking gearbox (If I ever find one:bang::bang::bang:) i'll take her first poser picture. Also i will be fitting a Safari Snorkel at some point in time.

My Prado

hi, from lancashire in uk. I am liking all of your 90s, just wanted to show you mine and a couple of mods i have done. 4"ironman lift kit, full stainless and tune it box. changed the lights to crystal defender spots and upgraded side lamps to US black eagle eyes with full xenon conversion. Mud terrain tyres on a 285 (i use motorways quite alot and the wider tyres didnt work). this machine is bulletproof, never get bored and looking for more challenges in the uk. looking for a snorkel and some other mods to give it a raw image. suggestios welcome
thanks
IMAG0470.jpg
IMAG0471.jpg
DSC01637.jpg

Side lamps

Hi TEPUI,
Was searching through ebay usa under fj90 and these came up, they where also available in clear/chrome. headlamp frames came from a 3 door 90 at the breakers and the crystal lamps are from a landrover defender club, if you require the details i can email. thanks

Hi all,
I'm from Karachi, Pakistan and this is my recently acquired '97 KZJ90.

My plans for it sometime down the road are;
ARB Bullbar
Snorkel
Engine swap to 1KD-FTV (that is when my 1KZTE dies)

I like the idea of black painted rims I've seen here, will see how those look on a strong blue color.

Unfortunately I've exhausted my attachment limit in a single thread by putting up only 3 pics. You can see them at
https://forum.ih8mud.com/90-series-tech/524744-new-kzj90-owner.html if you like.

Cheers,
Sam

Hello Everyone. After reading the bios on some of my fellow newbies, I see I am in very good company from all over the Globe.

I am a newbie here and a newbie with my 2001 Prado. (photos soon).

I found this website because I am looking for info on changing my timing belt. I will explore the website more before asking many questions, but if someone has a link to a good DIY--that would be great.

This looks like a great place--thanks!!

EMA

Hello to everybody ! :cheers:

My name is Emanuel , I`m living in UK and my last target is to help E.M.A. Foundation volunteers.

I`ve bought a Toyota Lancruiser Colorado VX and now I`m trying to transform it in an off-road ambulance car for E.M.A.

I hope I`ll manage ... Saving lives is all I care ! ;)

How to I post and not just simply reply??

New here as well, but somehow can not find the POST button/icon to do my initial post. Please someone help. Long time FJ owner from 40's to 90 series and want to be part of the Mud family!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom