Need to borrow radius arm bushing tool (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Slomo

It's Complicated
Threads
Does anyone have a radius arm bushing tool I could borrow in the south OC area?

I have my abused one too. But I'm in SFV.

image.jpeg

Appreciate it brother, literally can't drive that far right now, at least safely. 3 out of the 4 bushings are totally separated. She is a handful. I will let you know if I need to take you up on it.

I gave up and bought one from you a week or two ago. Didn't know you were selling them when I first asked, found Wits End with Google.

I gave up and bought one from you a week or two ago. Didn't know you were selling them when I first asked, found Wits End with Google.

Yeah you were local so didn't want to force you to get one when I could just loan you mine.

Damn, late to the party on this. I sanded my hub socket and used it to press out my bushings. I also notched it so that it fits the rear hub nut. Maybe someone should make this wonder multi axle tool and sell it to us mud junkies. @NLXTACY *hint hint

Damn, late to the party on this. I sanded my hub socket and used it to press out my bushings. I also notched it so that it fits the rear hub nut. Maybe someone should make this wonder multi axle tool and sell it to us mud junkies. @NLXTACY *hint hint

Haha, did the same thing but loaned it out and it hasn't made its way back. Hmm, maybe I should make a bunch.

Yeah you were local so didn't want to force you to get one when I could just loan you mine.

Very cool of you brother. :beer:
Makes me all the more glad the one I did buy was from you.

@Slomo any chance I could borrow that bushing tool off you for a weekend? Looking to put the LC under the knife next weekend to install some OME goodies? I am in San Clemente. If not all good too, @NLXTACY I may be hitting you with an order if thats the case ;)

Appreciate it all!

Christian

I used a pipe coupler that I sanded down a little and it fit perfectly as well. I don't remember the specifics but I found it on a search here for homemade bushing removal tool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom