Need Some Help with Aisin 24v (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone
So, I traded my 12v 8274 to someone who said they had the factory 24v Toyota winch. I was silly and said ok sure lets do it thinking that it was just a 24v version of the 8274 and NOT some silly rare winch that you cant get parts for. Anyway, before I can it and just track down a 24v or build a 24v 8274, does ANYONE know where to look for parts? I need a remote as it doesnt have one. I found a single one with a brand new bag for it on ebay but its going to be 1400 bucks Canadian and i think thats just a bit ridiculous. I read someone had swapped in a 24v 8274 winch controller which allowed them to use the warn remote (which I actually have believe it or not) without hassle. But, I dont do electrics and I would hate to just dump that on my auto sparky and expect him to know what to do. Im in BC if anyone has an old one laying around theyd like to part with??

Perhaps an Albrite 24v solenoid pack can be wired to it (even remotely) for reliability. Use it with the 12v remotre/control which should not care about voltage as it's really just a relay and switch combo.

Perhaps an Albrite 24v solenoid pack can be wired to it (even remotely) for reliability. Use it with the 12v remotre/control which should not care about voltage as it's really just a relay and switch combo.
Thank you mate. I was messaged and replied about a possible remote for sale. Didnt find it in my search before so hopefully I can pick that up and keep it all original. If not, Will try some other ideas
Thank you!

Hey everyone
So, I traded my 12v 8274 to someone who said they had the factory 24v Toyota winch. I was silly and said ok sure lets do it thinking that it was just a 24v version of the 8274 and NOT some silly rare winch that you cant get parts for. Anyway, before I can it and just track down a 24v or build a 24v 8274, does ANYONE know where to look for parts? I need a remote as it doesnt have one. I found a single one with a brand new bag for it on ebay but its going to be 1400 bucks Canadian and i think thats just a bit ridiculous. I read someone had swapped in a 24v 8274 winch controller which allowed them to use the warn remote (which I actually have believe it or not) without hassle. But, I dont do electrics and I would hate to just dump that on my auto sparky and expect him to know what to do. Im in BC if anyone has an old one laying around theyd like to part with??
Did you talk to Steve @ EBI? Or try John @ RaddCruisers

Did you talk to Steve @ EBI? Or try John @ RaddCruisers
Chatted with both. OK so, I ended up finding TWO reproduction winch controllers from Alibaba so I grabbed them. The winch will still need some work as it looks like the gasket where you plug the remote in has melted a bit so I cannot plug it in to check. Thats next on the list. As soon as I get that problem sorted I will report back so that you guys might be able to grab some too. It doesnt have the lights but it has two stickers that LOOK like the lights lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom