NCAA Final Four. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

splitshot

Head cook, Bottle washer, and Peace keeper.
Threads
Cats, woohoo!

Gabe York, :bounce::bounce2: Just great play.

I see the cats getting past Xavier but playing Wisconsin in the following round. That will be a tough game

I want to see Sean Miller vs. Archie Miller (Dayton). His brother and my alma mater.

30 for 30, ESPN last Sunday was "I hate Christian Laettner". Watch this on YouTube and you can see why Duke is so reviled. Great watch if you love college basketball.

After the way that Notre Dame man handled Duke last time I just hope ND gets knocked out this round

Its like a big school NCAA reunion so far. All that is missing is Kansas

Its like a big school NCAA reunion so far. All that is missing is Kansas

Kansas is always missing, never picking them again. Not even a fan just figured they'd step up and play like their seeding at some point.

Oh and yes Go Duke!

On a side note I see the ASU womens basketball team has advanced to thier sweet 16 :clap:

Son was supposed the keep me updated via text on last night's game. I woke at 10:30 and all he sent was "Cats down by 2 with 8 minutes left" at 9:12 pm. Lol.

Tomorrow's game is also on TBS.:bang:

I see the cats getting past Xavier but playing Wisconsin in the following round. That will be a tough game
BRING IT!

I think the game to watch is going to be Kentucky vs Notre Dame. Kentucky seems unstoppable.

And then there were 4. Hard to believe that three of the number one seeds survived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom