my Fj55! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

buck rock
IMG_0162.jpg
IMG_0164.jpg
IMG_0161.jpg

soo went up to coyote yesterday with a bunch of friends from work had a great time till on the way out i missed my make and i was on my side soo quick i was the only one in my fj and i landed on the passenger window seal luckly i had no passenger cause that could of been bad. i then jumped in the radio to john loveall which was at the coyote campsite and told him what had happend. we whinched the beast back upright and let it sit for 5 min. we went to start it and fired right up the first time. i have all the video of us fliping it back over will get it on here when they come out on friday. got home the wife wasent mad yay! she called me some choice words lol but all is well need to do some body damage work and find a new rear window.
fj crash.jpg

That SUCKS! Guess you have to keep it now?

Here's a few from my camera.
DSC01832 (Medium).JPG
DSC01833 (Medium).JPG
DSC01834 (Medium).JPG

How did you roll it there? It is probably the angle of the camera, but it doesn't look too steep. Did you have a tire on that large rock (driver side) and it was jsu too much?

What are your plans about selling it now?

I have video of the recovery I just don't know how to post video yet.

How did you roll it there? It is probably the angle of the camera, but it doesn't look too steep. Did you have a tire on that large rock (driver side) and it was jsu too much?

What are your plans about selling it now?

it was a down hill off camber angle and yes i hit that big rock i was trying to just rub it and it grabbed and bamm on my side it happend soo fast it was nuts

So this is what you should do to the pig now

attachment.php

attachment.php

just a suggestion :hillbilly:

So this is what you should do to the pig now

lol not just yet but its getting there lol

attachment.php

attachment.php

just a suggestion :hillbilly:

haha that is really cool but not there yet need a couple more big dents to get there haha

Hey Dean, sorry I haven't gotten back to you about that window. Did you ever get one or are you still looking? Great video's

Dean you haveing carb troubles ? And do your belts always squeek that way? ( second vid?)

Good video, glad u and the Rig are ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom