Music Clips (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is music related clothing so goes here?

Sister bought this in Biloxi 1993ish at a PJ/Pumpkins gig. It survived her, me and is now Natalie's Saturday lounge shirt.

IMG_1410.JPG
IMG_1411.JPG

This is music related clothing so goes here?

Sister bought this in Biloxi 1993ish at a PJ/Pumpkins gig. It survived her, me and is now Natalie's Saturday lounge shirt.

View attachment 1431389 View attachment 1431390

This may show my age, but I saw SP for the first time when I was in like 2nd or 3rd grade with my older sister who was in high school at the time. Around 1995 or 6... it was the Mellon Collie tour in Columbia South Carolina. Then I saw them again a few years back when they came to memphis and payed regularly (AKA electronic guitars etc.). Also this past year when they did an acoustic tour and stopped at the orpheum. SP was a huge part of my childhood lol

BigPHzx.png

My absolute favorite band ever. They are instrumental rock but probably some of the most talented guys out there. Beyond exited to seem them finally after waiting for like 7 years

Gish and Siamese Dream have blown a few speakers in my vehicles! Dang! Gotta listen to that on the way home today!

You're right there. My sister was in the 9th grade and I was like 2nd or 3rd grade lol. It was a miracle our parents even let us go
You making some of us feel real old around here... 2nd of 3rd grade, Lord!

For you folks.... go see Aaron Lewis!!! Country way it was and should be!

Going to see him June 3rd right here in Brandon, MS! Cody Jinx 2 nights before!

Last edited:
Yes sir! One of my go to wheeling songs every trip!

The last time we saw Aaron he was doing a solo acoustic tour...that's during the time he was transitioning from Staind to full on country. Was a decent show, but he was so high he F'ed up most of the really cool covers towards the end. If you've heard it, you know that his acoustic cover of Comfortably Numb is one of the best that's been done. He got sideways during the second verse, quit playing altogether, and just started laughing. Not cool.

Oh yea!

"Want to be enlightened like I want to be told the end, end, yeah"

I had all the logistics sorted out to catch the Philly show of the Temple Of The Dog reunion tour last November...just never pulled the trigger. I had somehow convinced myself that this ad hoc tour would be so popular they would have no choice but to do it again in 2017/2018. The gravity of that indecision is weighing heavy today.

Carpe diem, motherfxxxers....I should have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom