Music Clips (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ask your parents if they have this one stuck back in their Album collection .... saw a birthdays blurb in the paper recently, Fogerty turned 71

No need to ask the parents... I'm young (ish), but look at my location in my avatar; it pays "homage" to CCR.

Last edited:
Bad ass song ..... One hit wonder?

image.jpeg

Saw these guys open up for honeyhoney about a month ago. Amazing talent for some youngun's from Michigan.

I’m in Traverse City - The Accidentals home town. They are fantastics. We were both in Austin in March for SXSW. We had 5 showcases and they had 7+. Incredibly talented kids. Multi-instrumentalists....

DAMN! That was nice!

^^ I'll console #2 and #3....sheesh

Check these dudes out. Heard about them a couple of weeks ago and they are playing Little Rock in a couple of weeks. Quaker City Nighthawks.

NICE!

Reactions: dnp
Holy crap that's talent!

I realize there's not a huge following here, but I think it's worth mentioning that 25 years ago today Nirvanna changed the music scene forever with the release of the Nevermind album:

A couple of years later, at the height of their popularity and well into Cobain's self destruction, they performed what's arguably one of the most incredible live sets ever recorded:

I'd give just about anything to go back in time and be able to attend that unplugged show. To this day, I still always have that album on every music player/device I own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom