MUDship needed, North Hollywood (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bluecruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking to purchase some sliders from a guy near North Hollywood. Trying to get the best deal possible, I'm trying to avoid $200 in shipping costs. Anyone plan on being in this area anytime soon and will have some room for about 140lbs in sliders, 63 inches long (probably room in a truck bed or trailer). No need to treat them nice or anything, just need a ride for them to Phx. Let me know if anyone has the capacity to do this. Thanks in advance.

Bluecruiser - troll your great local section as it looks like I may be relocating to Scottsdale after all.

I typically drive over, but next week because of Superbowl hotel rates, I'm flying in Monday. I'll probably be driving over again perhaps the week of Feb 16 or Feb 23. I come over on Sundays so dropping them off to you just about anywhere in the valley area wouldn't be a problem. The sliders should probably fit in the back of my Prius with second row seats down. I don't typically bring the beast over because of gas money...even tho gas is $.50 cheaper there than here! More a matter of 10 gallons vs 30+ gallons each way.

I'm in South Orange County which is a good 80+ miles or so from North Hollywood. If your seller could meet me somewhere we could probably make this work. Wouldn't be the first time I've mudshipped or checked out a for sale truck for a fellow cruiser nut!

Hit me up with a PM.

Brent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom