Montana 80 coming your way (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Enjoy Tofino. I've been up there the last two weekends. Different bag of weather each time. Hope you packed for the west coast of the island! Very busy town, feel free to pm me in regards to any nice spots to camp in the Tofino/Clayoquot/Barkley sound area

We made it back home. BC is a very amazing place for sure. Wish I could of got to meet some of you and your cruisers, next time. We put 2700 miles on the 94. One tire picked up a large nail but was caught by the 10 year old before any issues. Zero breakdowns! Cruiser once again pulled through. The route took us north of Spokane to Ossoyous approaching Pemberton from the north down to whistler across and up sunshine coast to Savory island over to Vancouver island round about to Tofino. (Sorry for the misspelling) 4 ferry crossings one water taxi. 150 pounds of fish in freezer.

LC needs new tires.

Let me know if any of you folks are in Montana, I know the backcountry of this state very well. Cheers!!

Glad you had a good trip! experienced a lot of different BC scenery no doubt!

We made it back home. BC is a very amazing place for sure. Wish I could of got to meet some of you and your cruisers, next time. We put 2700 miles on the 94. One tire picked up a large nail but was caught by the 10 year old before any issues. Zero breakdowns! Cruiser once again pulled through. The route took us north of Spokane to Ossoyous approaching Pemberton from the north down to whistler across and up sunshine coast to Savory island over to Vancouver island round about to Tofino. (Sorry for the misspelling) 4 ferry crossings one water taxi. 150 pounds of fish in freezer.

LC needs new tires.

Let me know if any of you folks are in Montana, I know the backcountry of this state very well. Cheers!!
Guess I am going to eat your steak then....LOL

Sounds great! I wish i could have met up with you somewhere along the way, however work got in the way.
I'm headed to Montana in the second week of september (around the 12-16th) then North to Calgary for a wedding. Most likely staying around Glacier National, but am open to anything. Will be RTT-ing mostly, and fairly family friendly stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom