MIA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all sorry I have been MIA lately. Things have been a little crazy at work. I am planning a semi retirement for the end of the month and trying to get things organized for my successor. I am planning on attending the March meeting ( details??) Hope all is well with everyone, and a quick update Bella came home for a couple days and is now getting some additional TLC to her brakes and fuel management is still not quite right. I hope to have her ready for the next run and some time to be able to attend!:skull:

Hey all sorry I have been MIA lately. Things have been a little crazy at work. I am planning a semi retirement for the end of the month and trying to get things organized for my successor. I am planning on attending the March meeting ( details??) Hope all is well with everyone, and a quick update Bella came home for a couple days and is now getting some additional TLC to her brakes and fuel management is still not quite right. I hope to have her ready for the next run and some time to be able to attend!:skull:

March 13th Thursday. 2nd Thursday of the month.
Mike

Yeah man!!
Sorry I couldn't remember if it was the 2nd or 3rd week, so mike refreshed my memory.
Going up NOW!!

Determined that injectors in holley projection kit are not performing properly based on two different spray patterns and irregular timing of spray. Ordered new style injector and adapter kit that the people at Holley "SAY" will resolve the issue?.... More to come I'm sure I have now replaced pump and computer as well so this is the only thing left! Also replacing master cylinder it seems to have a bleed in the front bowl though it was a new rebuilt part. AC Delco had a 68 corvette Master in stock and if it costs me $41 to have 4 solid brakes I'm all about it! Won't have injectors for a few days but in the mean time we checked timing, vacuum, compression, adjusted valves, flow to TBI and pressure at TBI all came back better than required. Hopefully the injectors will be the fix and I can move on to suspension upgrade and locker system?..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom