SOLD MELBOURNE, FLORIDA - 2001 LX470 - 177K MILES (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
Clean 01 LX470! I've owned it for a little over a year and had to search far and wide to find a virtually rust-free Florida-owned LX with a clean CarFax. In March of 2023 it got 4 brand new BFG KO2 33" Tires and 4 KMC 16" wheels. I had the Timing belt done by Lexus of Melbourne in May of 2023 with 171k miles. Everything works (including AHC which got new fluid about 6 months ago) and it has no mechanical problems that I'm aware of. The sunroof has given me trouble once or twice in the past, getting stuck almost closed - it probably needs lubrication but I never use it anyways so never messed with it, and the A/C off button is a little finicky - have to hit it a few times for it to shut off. I drive it everyday to and from work and I'd get in it today and drive to California without hesitation. Air conditioning is Ice cold, Factory radio and blown Mark Levinson speakers were replaced with an ALPINE ILX-507 headunit with wireless Apple Carplay with Backup Cam and JL Audio Amp + Speakers. 3rd row seats are like brand new and are in a bag in storage. Grille is aftermarket, I have the factory Grille if you like it better.

I only had a few minutes this morning before work to make this ad, and I'll add more pictures and information later, interior is tan leather. If you have any specific questions please let me know and Ill get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you :)

$20k - 177k miles

Don
321-626-3010

IMG_8236 (1).jpg

IMG_8233 (1).jpg

UHAh8IAo9b.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom