Meetings (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well it seems like the second Wednesday works (for the Birmingham group at least) so that's where I would like to start.
I still think there should be a meeting once a quarter on Saturday so others have a chance to come but we can work on that later.
That would make the meeting Wednesday 6/13.
If there is any club business that some one would like discussed let me know and if you can't make it we can try to arrange something.

Works for me

I took off the 14th for my son's Birthday anyway. Name the place.

Time/place still TBD for Wed 6/13?

Time is loose.. I know some like to show up around 8 I like to get there a little earlier maybe 7.
Place is tbd. It will be Cahaba eventually; but for now?
I liked j Clyde but I'm open to anything. I just want to get the most people out.

I've got a buddy who hopes be able to make it. He's interested in joining as well. I know earlier works better for him, his shift Thurs. starts at 2:45 AM. I'm flexible though, so getting there any time 7-8 works fine for me.

I'm always a fan of J. Clyde.

Oh yeah, and while we're at it, pontificating on bars and whatnot: Eric, the Liquidambar that I had at Slice last Friday was delicious. Kudos to getting your first few bars up and buying!

Last edited:
J Clyde is always a win. Not to step out too much, but Avondale Breweries tap room is pretty awesome an they have a nice outside area too out back. It's open 4-10 on Wednesday. Just a thought...

Well Avondale is the new brewery in the Avondale district of downtown. It must be heretical to suggest something over J Clyde. I stepped out too far.

I'm thinking that it's
A) You dared us to go to Avondale
B) You are asking us to cheat on our cruiser brethren by not going to Cahaba
I didn't think Cahaba was open yet but if it is I back matt and say... HOW DARE YOU!

Cough cough Eric's competition, cough ahem...

Edit, just saw clank's post above. Rabble rabble, harumph harumph.

Well, does the Avondale brewers tell their knitting club to go to Cahaba? I think not! So we better not go there!
WOOOOOOOO -Ric Flair!

Ah this gives me an idea!

Someone affiliated owns/operates Cahaba brewing? I was truthfully unawares. My sincerest apologies.

So who owns or operates it?

Uabericm is one of the proprietors of said establishment.

Ahhhh. Well thank for clearing that up. Extend my apologies and oops.

Maybe they could host? Maybe my faux pas pays off in the end?

When it does open it will be the clubs official watering hole (at least for the Birmingham folks)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom