SOLD MD: 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser Turbo Diesel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/d/west-friendship-1998-toyota-land/7657133942.html

Link to google drive with a ton of photos: HDJ101 - Google Drive - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eHcOpnwmMRPoRTyqn6Yc1EjduUcjw6Xm

RHD JDM import. Extremely rare HDJ101 turbo diesel with the legendary 1HDFTE 4.2L inline 6 intercooled engine. This is the first year Toyota went full electronic injection and is cable of making a ton of power with off the shelf tune. A442F auto transmission, aka “the bus” since it was used in the Toyota Coaster minibus. 4wd, 2 speed transfer case with center diff lock.

Exterior: it’s stunningly beautiful and shiny. Minor imperfections (see pix above windshield). PO undercoated the undercarriage and I do see signs of surface rust (happy to provide close up shots) but its in great shape overall. Truck is sitting on lexus wheels with 285/70/17 Falken Wildpeaks with plenty of tread (late 2019 production date).

Interior: No sunroof (no leaks and more headroom!), cloth interior (has seat covers but the seats are in excellent shape), auto climate control (blows ice cold), all original Toyota glass with tinting. 3 set of keys!

I’ve replaced fluids in the engine, f/r diffs, transfercase and transmission, and have air filter and fuel filter (OEM) on order. Timing belt was done at 200k km (currently at 261k). Also has new OEM front pads.

Asking $22,999 (firm)

Clear MD title. I daily the car. Happy to send pix and video so just ask!
IMG_4200.jpeg

IMG_4199.jpeg

IMG_4198.jpeg

IMG_4191.jpeg

IMG_4197.jpeg

Last edited:
Price?

Just got the truck back from a pre purchase inspection for a potential buyer. Driver side CV boot is leaking. Shop recommended replacing the brake rotors. Finally, they recommend inspecting the rear shock nut (not lose but PO didn’t screw it down all the way). Otherwise the truck did well. He floored it, brakes hard, and took her for a thorough shakedown.

With these issues in mind, I’ve lowered the price to $24999 OBO.

I just did the front brake pads with OEMs, new Toyota front windshield wipers, new rear wipers. Also updated the ad with wheel tire info (285/70/17 Falken Wildpeaks).

Happy Tuesday! I have two more trucks inbound this month, and need to make room. I’ve lowered the price to $22,900. This is one heck of a rig for the price!

I’m guessing about 21mpg. Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom