Marlin' Celebration of Life June 1, 204 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Friends... All PMC members are encouraged to attend the Celebration of Life for Marlin, of Marlin Crawler.

Scheduled June 1, 2024 at the Clovis Rodeo Grounds, 748 Rodeo Dr, Clovis, CA 93612

Info to date indicates you can dry camp directly there at the grounds, or there are plenty of local hotels available.
Additionally, this could be a one day trip for those of us in the Bay Area.

I am serving as Run Contact, message me with questions. Now is the time to show how much we love and appreciate everyone at Marlin Crawler.

Last edited:
Knorr boys are going , Will be dry camping at Fair grounds , And yes we will need more info ? Thanks Tony you have a Heart Of Gold .

Thanks Tony! We are hoping to be able to come (pending my work schedule).

Will there be a PMC email announcement when there's more info from MC folks on a fixed time schedule for the Celebration of Life for Marlin?

Back in 2017 at FJ Summit, Mike encouraged us to get my mom's mini-truck back on the road, and then, after a subsequent trip to Mudrak's, I learned about and joined TLCA, thanks to Gary. A lot of things would be completely different in my life now if it hadn't been for Mike's encouragement about getting my mom's truck fixed, and I'm immensely grateful. Really hoping to be able to come show support and appreciation for everyone at Marlin Crawler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom