March Meet Up--March 31, 2016 (in Cd'A) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Alright folks, it's that time again! Some of the Northwest Overland guys and gals will be grabbing food and drinks at the end of the month to discuss what we've done and what we're going to do! I think it would be great to get a cruiser contingent there.

The snow is melting and people have been making it farther up into the mountains. I'm excited for some free time (heh, yeah right) for longer camping trips. There hasn't been too much happening around these parts, but it's still fun to get together with like-minded folks. There may be an opportunity to get something on the calendar if we can stand each other :)

Things I'd like to discuss: an Idaho trip and a wrenching weekend/BBQ (paging @AKcruzr)!

What: Dinner, Drinks, and a big parking lot to kick tires

Where: Kelly's Irish Pub & Grill, 726 N 4th St, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814

When: Thursday March 31, 2016 @ 6:30pm​

How: Show up! No membership or nonsense required. I think I've got a few TEQ stickers left if anyone brings their Cruiser/yota out!​

I'm told there's plenty of parking outside for rigs. Dress for the weather as it's fun to spend a little time outdoors with the trucks talking mods and work.

Shoot me a PM if you've got any questions!

60721_468448146532865_278821863_n.jpg

I'll be there, a little Shepherds pie and "few" pints of Guinness never hurt anyone:beer:

Bumping this up, I've got the Shamrock Room reserved for our group (sounds scandalous!) under my name (which is Mike).

Hoping the weather is a little happier by Thursday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom