March Madness Sale at 4Wheel Parts in Moore, OK: Sat. March 8th********************** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, just letting you know we are having another blow-out sale at 4Wheel Parts on March 8th. There will be a swap meet in the parking lot, several 4x4 clubs in attendance and free barbecue sandwiches. As always, TLCA members will get discounts (or any other Toyota owner when they come and talk to Jay). I know many of you guys live in Tulsa, and some in Edmond, but come on down and make a showing, eat for free and get some good deals. Swap meet starts at 9:00 and lasts as long as wanted with no fees to set up. We usually get the largest crowds around noon, so come early for no lines. Call in advance if you have any questions: 405-912-7881
Jay

Guys, we are going to have a car crush here at that March 8th sale. I am hoping we can crush a couple of J**ps. Also gonna have some games for gift card give aways. Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular, I will give you my best price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom