For Sale LX450 1996 locked w/ ARB front & rear bumpers in NJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hi,

Looking to sell my LX450. I haven't had time for it and it's time to let her go.

This is a 1996 with thought 177k miles. Factory lockers work well.

The cruiser has never been off road. The vehicle comes with front and rear ARB bumpers, the rear was a bit older and has some rust parts (I have a can of matching POR15 paint to fix)

The truck has been parked for about a year since I had trouble with hesitation under load. A mechanic I used said that it was a fuel pump ($1000) which didn't fix the problem. i don't have the money for more exploration so I cut him off after a couple of other failed fixes. He said it may be the alternator (I have a refurbished unit I purchased but didn't install), air sensor (purchased and squawked, no difference) or distributor (didn't attempt).

So, as it sits, still hesitating under load. I don't want to put any more money into it. Also will throw a 'system lean' code at times. Mechanic thinks it's likely the fuel lines getting air in... Smooth idol and evens out on flat roads/highways.

Extras: brand new Sears battery with warranty $150, brand new cooper s/t tires x4 ($1,500). 2 full spares with 70% thread. Seat covers, parts mentioned, jack. All will be included to a good home.

Please don't ask to buy just the bumpers or tires, I will not part out.

Price reduced to $4500 or best offer- just looking to get fair worth on tires and bumpers.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Truck is not inspected currently or insured. Buyer must tow or register/insure prior to driving off. It can go anywhere but will shake a bit when you go up hill or when starting from complete stop.

Also, was in an accident a few years back... Hit from behind while stopped causing me to hit truck in front... Both bumpers damaged hence ARB bumpers installed

Last edited:
pics of underneath? jersey truck it whole life?

I'll snap some this afternoon. Connecticut for first 120k where it was a garage kept mall cruiser. No rust underneath but will add photos as pictures are worth 1000 words

What airport would one fly into and how far is it to you?

The rust... man, that rust is bad. Like cancer. You'd do better parting it out.

Oh man. Your killin me. This is a huge deal!! How hasnt this been bought yet. Gonna have to go beg the wife again tomorrow

The rust... man, that rust is bad. Like cancer. You'd do better parting it out.
Thanks for your pointless contribution. The rust is there, but surface and I posted explicit photos to make potential buyers aware of the condition. A coat of Por15 would take care of any concerns as everything is solid. If you have nothing to contribute, save it.

i got mine here in the eastcoast too and looks like yours underneath . Wire brush and rust inhibitor will take care of that plus a yearly fluid film application . Mine goin in to 5 yrs and still rockin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom