Looking for old cruiser rim and spare tire carrier from fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Title says it all. I am looking for a wheel, will strip and paint. Just needs clips for rim. The spare tire swing out carrier can be a left hing or rt. prefer hinges on the right when looking at it from tire side.

Let me know if you have some parts and what you might want for them.

Pm's best.

Thanks,
Goebs

Title says it all. I am looking for a wheel, will strip and paint. Just needs clips for rim. The spare tire swing out carrier can be a left hing or rt. prefer hinges on the right when looking at it from tire side.

Let me know if you have some parts and what you might want for them.

Pm's best.

Thanks,
Goebs

Was that English?!

Son, if you don't pull your head out of your ass, you aren't going to amount to s***.

I may have a tire....cool old fashion bias ply.

I might still have my original carrier...will check.

I am building an office on the third floor of my old crib. I want to put a swing out tire carrier on a post near my sofa. I have an old original hub cap so I though it would look better on a wheel and tire, mounted to the wall. Planning to have all sorts of random crap up there. Let me know if you have the carrier Gappy. I would be happy to pay for it.

I will look in classifieds as well.

Thanks,
E.

Is this what you had in mind?

40 tire carrier.JPG

If so, give me an addy and its on its way.

40 tire carrier.JPG

sure is!

let me know what I owe you for it.

Love it!!

How rusty? cool rust? I can get glass gut and come up with something.. I am out of wall space but could surely figure something out...

Love the mirror idea. Considering I am going to move up there. Might be nice to have a mirror for shaving in the am. Glove box door showed up this am. Still working on rim and tire.

I need to get the room finished so I can start putting this crap up there now.

I will buy the thing from you. I am going to do something cool with it up there. I am thinking i moght assemble a full cruiser up there. When do i need to get it out of your shop?

Let me know what you want for it. Dont you have a cracked or tired cruiser wheel in that scrap yard??? Might have to go to dealer at some point if i cant find one. Fun looking for now.

I am not sure when i will be near you. Might have to make a special trip for the beast.. Do they have beer down there??

This office-cruiser cave is coming along well!

Nick,
Shot you a pm with my address. That wheel is perfect!
Thanks again.

Goebs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom