Looking for LSEAT Feedback (replacement leather seat covers) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Update for me with LSeat, ordered mid October, got confirmation quickly, then shipping confirm on Monday. First odd thing, they didn't actually start moving with Fedex until about a week later, just that the label had been created. Had them installed locally a week after they arrived for a couple hundred. Place said they've had them before and they're good quality. Ran into a snag with install, they put the console and arm rest leather over the existing leather. That made them too thick to latch the console and for the arm rests to catch on the pin that adjusts them. Pulled the old leather off and now the arm rests are just a little baggy, but they're fine. Overall for what I paid, they're good. They need to be broken in and conditioned, definitely can't slide in and out any more.

IMG_20191129_114715.jpg
IMG_20191129_114742.jpg

The arm rest cover should be able to stretch tight and staple it on? My seat upholstery was all actuall kinda baggy at first, but then after a couple months it tightened up and fits without anything loose.

Usually a few times baking in the summer and it will get rid of the wrinkles

Two years in, I'm starting to see a couple of miniscule small spots of color wear on my driver's seat from sliding in and out. But for the price, still no complaints, and they look great.

Did mine about a month ago, finally got around to taking pictures. Shipping took 3 weeks. Color is bisque/bisque for my '00 LX. Each seat took about 6 hours to complete (while sick, so I went at a snails pace). Color match is pretty good, only difference is the larger grain size and unworn matte finish. The replacement headrest/seat armrest skins fit pretty loose; looking back I'd just cover them with the lseat replacements. Probably the best choice if you're looking to DIY it on a budget, otherwise I'd just go to a local upholstery shop and see what they quote.
9K1hE6j.jpg
XzpyfWw.jpg
jSEL3cc.jpg

I would like to know from anyone that has used Lseat to please tell me what color best match’s the 2002 LC “Oak” interior and 2004 LC “Ivory” interior.

Since I have so far been unable to get samples.
Hey Outdoorsman,
What color did you get for your 2004 "ivory" interior? I have a 2003 LC with "Ivory".
thanks.

I ordered from lseat. I have a 98 with the tan interior. Bisque was a good match. The armrest cover they sent didn't fit. Now I'm in need of covers for a new to me 07 lx and am going to go with ridies this time. With the ?superior product? and excellent customer service I figure it is worth the extra 72$???

Just placed an order for my second 100. Should be a fun project. I'll report back once I have some updates and pics to share.

Just placed an order for my second 100. Should be a fun project. I'll report back once I have some updates and pics to share.
How did your latest order go? The need for a new seat bottom cushion has pushed me to finally just replacing the leather as well.

It seems like L Seats is the way to go if a re-upholster is in your future. Some mixed reviews on land cruiser heaven. I found a few random shops on ebay that also make replacements but it all points back towards L Seats.

Sounds like going with Bisque is the way to go for our OEM TAN interiors.

Latest options out there are below. It seems like quality and price go hand and hand.

L-Seat
1998-2007 Toyota Land Cruiser J100 Custom Real Leather Seat Covers (Front) - https://www.lseat.com/products/1998-2007-toyota-land-cruiser-j100-custom-real-leather-seat-covers-front.html

Cruiser Parts
The Shopping Cart : CruiserParts.net, Toyota Landcruiser Parts - https://shop.cruiserparts.net/index.php?main_page=shopping_cart

Land Cruiser Heaven
Land Cruiser Heaven 100 Series Leather Seat Covers | Land Cruiser Heaven - https://www.lch4x4.com/land-cruiser-heaven-100-series-leather-seat-covers/

Leather-Auto-Seats
1998-2007 Toyota Land Cruiser Leather Seat Cover: Driver Side Complete Set, Tan - Richmond Auto Upholstery - https://leather-auto-seats.com/product/1998-2007-toyota-land-cruiser-leather-seat-cover-driver-side-complete-set-tan/

Seat Bottom Foam
1998-2007 Toyota Land Cruiser Seat Cushion Pad 71502-60090 | Toyota Parts - https://toyotaparts.mcgeorgetoyota.com/oem-parts/toyota-seat-cushion-pad-7150260090

Follow up year 2.5/3 - Held up very nicely. Some odd flaking of the surface here and there but noticeable if you have a keen eye. Then again, I have a Weimeraner, so it could be his nails that did that. :S

Im leaning towards spending a few extra bucks and getting the land cruiser heaven leather. Seems higher quality and backed by a crew who loves land cruisers. A few pissy customers have left bad reviews but whatever, people just like to complain.

Im leaning towards spending a few extra bucks and getting the land cruiser heaven leather. Seems higher quality and backed by a crew who loves land cruisers. A few pissy customers have left bad reviews but whatever, people just like to complain.
Well the covers didn't fit to the point that you could not install them, they were stitched like crap, they were missing clips that needed to be there, customer service was terrible and I had to go through my credit card to get my money back... If that's a pissy customer, then count me in, that's what I am. Read the reviews on here, and check the reviews of their 40 series tubs as well.

Well the covers didn't fit to the point that you could not install them, they were stitched like crap, they were missing clips that needed to be there, customer service was terrible and I had to go through my credit card to get my money back... If that's a pissy customer, then count me in, that's what I am. Read the reviews on here, and check the reviews of their 40 series tubs as well.
Hmm , well they pick up the phone when I call and the crew seems to be dedicating alot of time to find cruiser heads resources for parts that otherwise are hard to source. I'm happy to support that

Follow up.
4 years later.
The Lseat leather has not held up. It started to wear off in the high use areas, and had some discoloration. Once again for the price, this is hard to beat.
I replaced with the Land Cruiser Heaven kit, front and rear. Huge difference in quality, big difference in price too.
Lets see after another 4 years....

I ordered Lseat at the end of 2018 but then left them in my garage for 3 years since I had a teen driving the truck. Finally installed them last October. The vinyl on the sides failed immediately. Not sure what the story is but a huge disappointment. Lseat never responded to me. It basically scratches off easily with a fingernail. I've got IGEEE seat bottoms now to cover up the mess. The leather is nice and I would try to get all leather if you can.

IMG_2442.jpg

I ordered Lseat at the end of 2018 but then left them in my garage for 3 years since I had a teen driving the truck. Finally installed them last October. The vinyl on the sides failed immediately. Not sure what the story is but a huge disappointment. Lseat never responded to me. It basically scratches off easily with a fingernail. I've got IGEEE seat bottoms now to cover up the mess. The leather is nice and I would try to get all leather if you can.

View attachment 2920576
Thanks for the info. Another reason for me to save a few more pennies and go for LCH product. Now the debate is full leather VS their 70/30 mix. After seeing how Vinyl can wear it's a tough call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom