Trade Looking for an uncut Early Bronco (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a beautiful stock 1966 Toyota FJ40 and am looking to trade it for a stock, uncut Early Bronco from 1966-1976. I got the FJ40 from the 2nd owner, friend, and I know Ford Broncos and don't have the time or energy to learn about the FJs. This is stock, minimal rust and runs and drives perfectly. Stock in-line 6 engine w 3-speed manual tranny.

IMG_8045.JPG

IMG_8052.JPG

IMG_8038.JPG

Looks like a cool rig, I bet there is more rust under that diamond plate than you think

I agree with Upperblack. I've owned both and the two groups don't usually mix and match as far as like buyers. You can probably find a decent uncut bronco for what you can probably get for that 40 depending on its condition.

image.jpeg
Will you take one of these Broncos plus $50

as others have said, most likely easier to sell what you have and buy what you want.
I'll PM contact info of a local guy selling a bronco.

Try www.classicbroncos.com You're right about the two not mixing but many in the bronco community admire the fj40's and some on the site have one of each--------its a good site like this one and someone might can help you find what you need. Good luck, Dave

Yeah looks much better without that diamond plate. Also X2 on the classic bronco site. I have user name on there and found it as a great resource when I had an EB.

What is your cash price for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom