Locked '94 FZJ80 for Sale - Trailer Needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not mine! I'm helping a good friend of mine sell his Land Cruiser. Yep, it's the same one I've been asking question about for the last couple months, so I'd be lying if I said it wasn't somewhat basket-case-y.

My friend Pat has owned this truck for about 5-6 years. He's a dog walker, so it became his pup-hauler. Head gasket went out on him, leading to over heating which blew the top off the radiator a couple days ago.

This isn't my truck, but Pat's not much of an internet guy, so I'm trying to do what I can to find a buyer for him. Shoot me a PM if you're interested, and I'll give you his contact info and step out of the process.

As for price, he's not sure what it's worth and honestly, neither am I. I see an unlocked 80 (400k plus miles) with a blown HG for sale on CL for $1000. So, I told Pat to start at $2,000 and see what happens.

The Good:
- 190k miles
- Factory front and rear lockers
- Engine ran smoothly
- Little body rust (at least compared to mine, so.... not a high bar)
- Green paint helps blend in to a wooded environment

The Bad:
- Needs HG
- Needs radiator
- Reported damage to flex plate teeth
- Ripped driver's seat
- Musty interior (dog wagon)
- Clear coat on hood is toast

Honestly, it was a pretty decent truck up until a few months ago. It would be awesome to see someone local resurrect it into a gutted, diesel powered beast and wheel the piss out of it.

Pics to come.

Pics...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom