Little bit of history... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I found this while cleaning out some things today. Anyone from the list still around?

IMG_8602.jpeg

IMG_8601.jpeg

It looks like it being late with dues is good for your historical significance ...

Kerry Blaylock, Joe Bocek, and Shawn Lyke regularly attend GSMTR. Shawn is a founding member of the Appalachian chapter in Knoxville.

I know Pat Callahan from work. He is still active ... but after the less than friendly encounter he had with some of the chapter leadership at TMC2000, he sold his Toyotas and concentrated on Jeeps.

It looks like it being late with dues is good for your historical significance ...

Kerry Blaylock, Joe Bocek, and Shawn Lyke regularly attend GSMTR. Shawn is a founding member of the Appalachian chapter in Knoxville.

I know Pat Callahan from work. He is still active ... but after the less than friendly encounter he had with some of the chapter leadership at TMC2000, he sold his Toyotas and concentrated on Jeeps.
I remember Joe, he always made the trek from Florida....not sure about the others, would have to see what they drove back in the 90's lol! GSMTR was always a great event, just not the same as when it was at Telico.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom