Kurt is the man! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thank-you for the 80 knuckle kit and sourcing the extra bits I needed!

I'll be back for other stuff because of your customer service, pleasure doing business with you sir!

Kurt and his team provided OUTSTANDING customer service for my FJ40 OME lift install. Very pleased with the results and the experience!!!

Kurt and his team provided OUTSTANDING customer service for my FJ40 OME lift install. Very pleased with the results and the experience!!!

Thank you Ken. It didn't turn out exactly how we had planned (damn UPS) but in the end I'm glad to hear your happy!

Kurt we'll be talking soon for a complete tie-rod order on my 80, since the axle rebuild, and finishing up the PT kit last weekend the play in them is pretty apparent now!

Kurt we'll be talking soon for a complete tie-rod order on my 80, since the axle rebuild, and finishing up the PT kit last weekend the play in them is pretty apparent now!

We'll look forward to hearing from you!

Just another plug for Kurt. He was great to answer my emails as I sort out some issues on my 80.

-Phil

Got my TRE's today, thanks again for providing QUALITY cruiser parts for a VERY reasonable price!!

Got my TRE's today, thanks again for providing QUALITY cruiser parts for a VERY reasonable price!!

Thank you for thinking of us!!!

I agree with this post! Kurt has been great to work with. Just ordered an axle rebuild kit with bearings. All parts were delivered in a few days. I just completed the rebuild. There was even instructions. THANKS KURT!

I will be ordering from you again for the next project!

I agree with this post! Kurt has been great to work with. Just ordered an axle rebuild kit with bearings. All parts were delivered in a few days. I just completed the rebuild. There was even instructions. THANKS KURT!

I will be ordering from you again for the next project!

Thank you!

Just another shoot out to Cruister Outfitters! Got a 54mm socket from them and an awesome OME lift that arrived way sooner then I thought

You really can't go wrong ordering parts, even if you try to order the wrong thing Kurt will point it out. Price wise Cruiser Outfitters are on par and the service/info you get from them is icing on the cake.

Just another shoot out to Cruister Outfitters! Got a 54mm socket from them and an awesome OME lift that arrived way sooner then I thought

You really can't go wrong ordering parts, even if you try to order the wrong thing Kurt will point it out. Price wise Cruiser Outfitters are on par and the service/info you get from them is icing on the cake.

Thanks guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom