Parting Out KS parting 99 100 series tan interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How much for the passenger arm rest if the seats aren’t sold?

Can the stitched pads be easily removed from all 4 doors? My 98 has tan ones with no stitching and feel cheap. It’s weird and I wonder why, maybe an early build date.

shipping to 20007
99D65E3E-58EA-4E0B-B71E-7467BA8155E0.jpeg

Hi,
Could you please let me know the prices shipped to 79761?
1) Passenger side headlight (assuming no damages to the lens and it is OEM): If price is good, I'll buy both sides.
2) Trim piece at the bottom of the B piller on driver side
3) Ash tray located on rear passenger side door.

Thanks

Interested in the whole trim around the climate control and stereo....looks like its black....condition and price to 84075?

How much would you want for the front bumper cover? Any more pictures of it?

How much for the steering wheel tilt/telescope motor and the roof rack front driver side cap?

What year is your cruiser I didn’t think the wheel was motorized. It only has manual tilt. If that is the case rack might be different? $45 shipped for the rack cap
How much for the steering wheel tilt/telescope motor and the roof rack front driver side cap?

Last edited:
What year is your cruiser I didn’t think the wheel was motorized. It only has manual tilt. If that is the case rack might be different? $45 shipped for the rack cap

It’s an 05. I’ll look to see about the rack.

Glove box and PS headlight shipped to 80018?

PS head light has 2 broken mounting tabs. Looked good on the truck didn’t see it till pulling it apart. It was firm in the grill. Can text pictures. Send me a pm with cell. I’ll send pictures. $70 shipped on the glove box minus the keyed lock to keep all my key mechanisms together. If the headlight is good to you additional 70 since the glass it good. You could heat and swap if that’s what’s broken on yours.

Jess

Sup braddah. Im into the DS headlight if nobody claimed it already if it's in good shape. Also I'm missing the silver plastic motor cover if u have it. I also need the shifter shifting button(so...whole shifter I guess?). My pitbull chewed on mine. Lol Also I need the flat part that the shifter goes into with the letters that lights up. Im in so cal 92672. Cheers 😎

Willing to sell parts of the roof rack or the whole thing? I definitely need the passenger side rear luggage rack mount and cover, depending on the price, I'd take the entire roof rack. Shipping to 43229. TIA!

I'm interested in the driver seat button covers if you're willing to separate them from the seats. Also the cargo area covers. Shipped to 77018

Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.png

Hey!
Need the 2nd row cupholder assembly... It's basically the inside bottom portion of the front seats center console and the cupholder that pulls out of it for the 2nd row people and the rear facing portion of the console. Previous owner cut it out to put a dvd player or something in there lol...been trying to fill the hole for a while!

Also the spoiler if it isn't broken

Shipped to 98295

Many thanks

Sunroof bracket without glass for sale? My cables are frozen so I need the whole assembly.

View attachment 2171441
yes I have a frame motor less but worked perfect before removed motor pulled after it was stored in my basement. shipping isn't going to be cheap. It has the glass in it currently need to figure out what is needed to remove it for lower shipping cost. I'd guess $130-150 shipped.

I’d be interested in two items; small storage compartment cover/door located just above passenger side rear wheel, and bracket inside rear hatch that holds rear wiper motor assembly. shipping to 23230.
thank you,

any chance your rear third brake light is in tact? the one at the top of the upper hatch.

Thank you much in advance,
Jeff

I need the left hand bezel (drivers side) for the window switches (if intact...?) Please let me know total to ship to 5080 El Arbol Drive, Carlsbad, CA 92008.

IMG_0571.JPG

IMG_0573.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom