"Just Cruise" Tee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Red Beard

Cruisin'
Threads
Website
cruisin4parts.com
Just Cruise Heathered Tee
$23.95 (Card or PayPal) w/ Free Shipping to United States*!
$14.99 w/ Free Shipping to United States!

$19.99 w/ Free Shipping to United States!
  • Lightweight blend material that is soft and comfortable so you won't over heat and you'll feel awesome.
  • Design won't fade or crack apart when washed because through a special printing process, the design is part of the shirt.
  • Shirt is preshrunk and has a soft fit.

Medium, Large, XL, and 2XL Available
Reply with your order or Click here to order on lcdepot.com
PM me with your order

It's something I've been working on for a couple months now and I'm super excited to present to you: Cruiser Depot!

It's a way for me to contribute to the Land Cruiser community while helping me raise funds to repair my damaged Land Cruiser from a hit and run.

For now I have one shirt for sale with a couple more designs on the way depending on how it all goes.

* Shipping only to United States for now. If you want to get shipping to your country, I'll be happy to figure it out I just need to get prices. PM me here to let me know.

Contact me with any questions, suggestions, concerns or comments!
PM me.

Thanks!
-Clayton

Last edited:
These shirts are $23.95 with free shipping! Larges and XLs seem to be going the fastest!

Anyone want a quote for international shipping?

Last edited:
accident_image.jpg

Also be sure to check out a little back story and how some tractor trailer ripped open the side of my Land Cruiser when it was parked in a hit and run, its part of the reason I got off my butt and made the first shirt. (Yes the photo is gruesome)

About Us - The Hit and Run

Pretty nice shirt! I went ahead and bought one.

It looks like you drive my truck's doppelganger!

View attachment 909240
Yeah! Looks like you have a very similar cruiser! Is it champagne on the top? From the photo you posted, it looks like a beast!

Also, your shirt should arrive today! Let me know what you think!

Yeah! Looks like you have a very similar cruiser! Is it champagne on the top? From the photo you posted, it looks like a beast!

Also, your shirt should arrive today! Let me know what you think!

I think they call it light beige metallic on top (only know cause I just ordered some touch up paint). The 2-tone trucks are the best, but then again I'm biased.

I'm a little late responding, but the shirt did arrive quick, and in good quality/condition. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom