July 2017 4x4 Labs Rear Bumper Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ve emailed and sent PM’s haven’t heard a word. Odd.

Patience folks, luke is kind enough to do group buys lets not ruin it by hounding him with "where`s my stuff?" There are over 30 names in the first post, thats alot of work. Luke posted it would be six weeks , more if there were a lot of participants in the group buy which there are! He makes a great product that is worth the wait.

Patience folks, luke is kind enough to do group buys lets not ruin it by hounding him with "where`s my stuff?" There are over 30 names in the first post, thats alot of work. Luke posted it would be six weeks , more if there were a lot of participants in the group buy which there are! He makes a great product that is worth the wait.
Absolutely agree!

Answering some questions-

-Everything on the store is OK for the discount code, 40 bumpers, sliders, separate attachments like ladders or can racks, cargo baskets for the 3rd row, all of it even the 4runner stuff.

-If you want to come up for an install just call an order in or shoot me an email and I'll get it written up as such. If you order online it will charge shipping but I can refund the shipping if you want to do it that way.

-Some of you asked about keeping the spare underneath with a basic no swing bumper. If you have little tiny tires it might work but the entire thing will hang below the bumper. It really isn't ideal. We use the spare tire crank mechanism mounting holes to mount the bumper and usually remove that entire mess. It is possible to cut down the cross member and re-install it but it isn't a good solution.

-You can add attachments like can rack or ladder later if you want. All of our attachments are detachable with two bolts so you can switch them out, add stuff later or leave them off however you like.

-Turn around time- Right now we are about 6 weeks out for anything built. Kit parts are usually all in stock and it takes a day or two to get it all together and shipped out. This group buy may extend those estimates a couple weeks. We are cranking them out pretty quickly these days but it has been unusually busy for this time of year. The trend over the last ten years or so is that summertime gets super slow, about half of normal business but this year that hasn't been the case. Hang in there with us and we'll get it all out as soon as we can. If you have a wheeling trip or something coming up let me know and we will do our best to accommodate your requests.

-The discount code will expire at the end of the month. Someone asked if they could order now and pay for it later in August. If it's a built bumper I'll run the card when it ships, in 6 weeks or so.

Thanks again,
-luke@4x4labs

We are waiting for kits. But I suppose it has been pushed back further than couple of weeks, built kits take 6+weeks. I just wanted an update, and want to know when I should be home for delivery, the summer is a busy time for all of us with family and travel. Thanks Luke.

Check out Luke's post in earlier pages. "Mud2017" code upon checkout. That is the group buy discount code.

Dumbass question, where do you input the discount code on the site? I'm not seeing it anywhere and I've gone through the whole checkout experience a time or two. Funny part is I do web admin work, feel like an idiot...thanks. Looking to get a rear bumper ordered.

Dumbass question, where do you input the discount code on the site? I'm not seeing it anywhere and I've gone through the whole checkout experience a time or two. Funny part is I do web admin work, feel like an idiot...thanks. Looking to get a rear bumper ordered.
Dumbass! Just kidding, I couldn't find it either lol. I put the order through and emailed Luke about it. He eventually got back to me and refunded the difference. Ymmv because I'm sure the discount will end at some point.

I thought the group buy ended at the end of July. The discount code option was there in July.

July 2017 4x4 Labs Rear Bumper Group Buy

"-The discount code will expire at the end of the month. Someone asked if they could order now and pay for it later in August. If it's a built bumper I'll run the card when it ships, in 6 weeks or so."

This discount code was for the month of July.

Has anyone heard anything about this recently?

I was just notified that my bumper is ready, it's being installed next Tuesday by 4x4labs since I'm local to them.

I think I was one of the early folks into the group buy so I can only assume that the deliveries are starting soon.

We got word ours would be shipping this week. Can't wait!

Ditto!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom