It"s logo time !!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm not ignoring you on the est date, I just don't know it. I'll have to ask or if someone knows, Brett, please chime in.

I'm not ignoring you on the est date, I just don't know it. I'll have to ask or if someone knows, Brett, please chime in.

Well, I think we first started gathering a year before my daughter was born so the first informal meetings started in 1999. We went through a long dry spell and the club was renewed in 2006.

I think I feel comfortable with an establishment date of 1999 if you guys do. Ben, you chime in too. You were just a sprightly highschool student at the time. :cheers:

Well, I think we first started gathering a year before my daughter was born so the first informal meetings started in 1999. We went through a long dry spell and the club was renewed in 2006.

I think I feel comfortable with an establishment date of 1999 if you guys do. Ben, you chime in too. You were just a sprightly highschool student at the time. :cheers:

Sounds good.
Large_Alamo copy.jpg

It was 2007 that we started meeting again.

Nicely done, I think we will stick with est 1999

Nice work! I'll create a poll that includes this logo and few others. This will formalize the vote and we can have this wrapped up by next weeks meeting.

BTW: I won't be there next week...VEGAS BABY! :)

Nice work! I'll create a poll that includes this logo and few others. This will formalize the vote and we can have this wrapped up by next weeks meeting.

Not that anyone cares what Austin thinks, but I like Timbo FJ45's design. Very cool, and professionally done. :clap:

In fact, I like it almost as much as ours...:D

710widthgif.gif

The hard top version in #45 came out sweet!!

Thanks

Not that anyone cares what Austin thinks, but I like Timbo FJ45's design. Very cool, and professionally done. :clap:

In fact, I like it almost as much as ours...:D

710widthgif.gif

We care what some of Austin thinks :lol:

I like 1999.... then our theme would be Prince's song. :grinpimp:

Ouch... The last thing you expect to hear blaring from a cruiser... unless it's dropped, and running 24" wheels...

BTW:
The Logo rocks!

BTW: I won't be there next week...VEGAS BABY! :)

Hey Jen, Looks like your mail box is full. Can't PM you with shirt details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom