Is there a great resource for 40 specifications by year? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1st time post here (please be gentle) and I have been digging into the cruiser FAQ - which has been amazing. But wanted to see if anyone knew of another online FAQ/resource for an easy way to look at all the production specs around what each year/region would normally be outfitted with. Like a table that is broken out by year based up a global region that would list out engine size, power steering, different gear ratios, whether it came from Toyota a heater for that year, wheel/tire spec, radio, etc. Wiki is of no use, but the Cruiser FAQ seems to be fairly complete, but would like an easier database to reference - for these n00b eyes :ban:

1st time post here (please be gentle) and I have been digging into the cruiser FAQ - which has been amazing. But wanted to see if anyone knew of another online FAQ/resource for an easy way to look at all the production specs around what each year/region would normally be outfitted with. Like a table that is broken out by year based up a global region that would list out engine size, power steering, different gear ratios, whether it came from Toyota a heater for that year, wheel/tire spec, radio, etc. Wiki is of no use, but the Cruiser FAQ seems to be fairly complete, but would like an easier database to reference - for these n00b eyes :ban:
No such reference. There are bits and pieces here and there. 40 series FAQ is a good place to start.

No such reference. There are bits and pieces here and there. 40 series FAQ is a good place to start.
Thanks man...I started to create a bit of a mini cross reference on my end. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom