I am looking for new rims (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes or also called 6x 139.7

before buying any make sure the hub bore is big enough to go all the way over your hubs ( hard to find!)
Then youlll need to install ET lugs to replace your shank lugs in order to get enough of the wheel stud threads that you'll lose

when i did mine, I couldnt find any that would bolt right on and included a proper shank style lug nut. I had to have a machine shop to hone out the centers, and then I had to install longer wheel studs all around (no easy feat) just to get enough purchase on the threads. The longer stud replacement could be prevented with the advent of the ET Lugs which opens up the possibilities. With most new vehicles not having huge hubs sticking out the bores on all the new wheels, the centers start out the big size then usually get throttled down to accept a smaller center cap.

Most Land Cruiser owners stay with Toyota wheels i.e. From Sequoia, Tacoma, Pickups, etc. Probably something out there with a big enough bore, just have to look around and maybe others can pitch in some ideas.

So what I am understanding is that the offset and bore are the real issue.Hence the need for spacers. I am now starting to think of ways to protect/ salvage what I have.Powder coating is a viable option I believe still.

So what I am understanding is that the offset and bore are the real issue.Hence the need for spacers. I am now starting to think of ways to protect/ salvage what I have.Powder coating is a viable option I believe still.
Or maybe some sort of Wrinkle paint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom