hub centric wheel spacers! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a line on 1 to 1.5" wheel spacers. I have 2013 FJ wheels on my 71 FJ40. They rub on the inner tubs when it articulate's a little. Any help on this would be great.

Here...Let me google that for you.

Since you are putting FJC wheels on a FJ40, you might have better luck asking in the FJ40 forum. I assume that the bolt pattern is the same 6 on 5.5", but I don't know the specs on FJ40 hub diameter.

Good luck.

Bolt pattern is the same, hub diameter is fine too. They do need spacers though. Not a fan of spacers myself... to the OP, why not just run stock 40 steelies that you can still get at the dealer?

well google is an easy way to find junk. I was looking for people that have found good quality spacers by sifting through the junk already. i have a set of stock steelies but they have the same problem when i wanna run big tires. i really like the mix of the old and new. just checking to see if anyone had good or bad experiences with a specific brand. i know new FJ Cruisers have the same problem when they run 35" tires on stock wheels

Sorry, bad joke. But seriously, you'll probably have better luck finding first hand knowledge of wheel spacers that are genuinely hub-centric in the 40's sub forum. I know Spidertrax marketed some for FJCs/Tacos, but not sure if they were truly hub-centric or if they would be hub-centric on an FJ40 at all.