How does Jan. 23 sound to everyone (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, It is time for a meeting. There has some new names on the forum and faces at our events. I would like to get us all together and make some plans for next year.

I would like to find a place close to I80 between Des Moines and Iowa City. We had our meeting at Williamsburg last year and it worked out well once the Iowa game ended.

Suggestions on a place and time, day? would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Did we ever figure out the sticker situation ??? I guess we can discuss it at the meeting.

I am new to the Landcruiser scene. Just purchased a 96 80 series and am loving the thing. I would would like to attend this meeting. Is there a membership fee to join the corn cruisers? I am from the Iowa City area so Williamsburg works good for me.

Membership

10 bucks is all it takes for you to become a Tall Corn Cruiser.

Anybody else, just have to have a toyota w/ a t-case.
Come out to the Sundown in Williamsburg.

I think we should put in an order for some hoodies also! Brown with yellow was pretty cool on the tshirts. Then maybe pink writing for the Ladies.

Anyone have a source for some thick hoodies. :cheers:

Don't forget one needs to be a TLCA member. Cost is, I think, $28.00 (at least that is what it costs to renew). Membership phone # is (800)655-3810.

Membership

Don't forget one needs to be a TLCA member. Cost is, I think, $28.00 (at least that is what it costs to renew). Membership phone # is (800)655-3810.

Lets get them in the door before we tell them the truth, come on work with me. LOL

Luke has a source for them. That's if you can wait a month...or five. :flipoff2:

That's what happens when you try and save a buck.

We're gonna get Bodean on the hook.

The 12th works for us. We don't care much where it is as long as there is an address or good directions! It will be good to see everyone!! :cheers:

The 12th should be fine for me.

Tony

:steer: I come...to sign autographs...

I'm new to the scene and have met many great people, my wife and I will plan on making the meeting as well. I will try to take care of the TLCA membership before hand. Williamsburg is perfect for a general spot we are out of Altoona. Just for thought customink.com does good work, good price, and fast on apparel, used them for my brothers bachelor party tees and was very impressed.

I'll be there too and also need to get the TLCA membership and that will be handled. Gotta represent North Iowa. Met Zang469 and talked to him for a bit, look forward to meeting the rest of you.

Update : TLCA Membership handled.

Last edited:
:cheers:
Am I missing the time on this? Date is 12th.

I was waiting for a reply from anyone as to a better time for them.

Seem's like it doesn't matter so I would say 11:00. Get there :beer: eat then meeting.

Meeting

Don't look for me there unless you want to change the meeting place somewhere in Sarasota, FL. It is 70' here, unlike Iowa. :grinpimp:
Will miss seeing all of you, though.- Larry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom