Hose Sizes/ Sorry For Asking (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know this has to be 100 places but I promise I searched before posting and am happy to delete this after I get an answer. I am ordering a bunch of parts and trying to figure out the right hose sizes. The red one is zip tied on but pretty critically falling off and the other ones are just old and seem prone to falling off so I wanted to get everything as buttoned up as I can. Anyone know the sizes off hand?
IMG_1247.JPG
IMG_1248.JPG

6mm nominal hose size.
¼" is gonna be the closest available American size.
It looks like I can order 6mm from Jegs so I will get some of that and get to work. Out of curiosity, seeing as my physics and engine knowledge are pretty on par with one another... Would a difference in interior diameter make any difference in the pressure and require any adjustment or is a snug fit a snug fit?

The smaller vacuum hoses are 3mm ID, 8 mm OD and readily available at your Toyota dealer. In case you'll eventually get to them. There's a part number on here for a 30 cm length of this hose that goes for a couple bucks each. I did my whole 77 with 12 of these if I recall.

Lol....just bought 50 more bags of the vacuum hose....think it's about $1.77 now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom