HDT Diesel Motorcycles--testing the waters. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After contacting HDT repeatedly last year inquiring as to when they would enter the civilian market, I received this:

Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding the availability of HDT diesel motorcycles for consumers. As you are probably aware, HDT has made announcements in the past about releasing a diesel powered motorcycle to the consumer public. Despite previous efforts to produce this motorcycle, plans were never actuated due to resource limitations and keeping with our core focus of developing vehicle products for the US Military. However since July of 2009 HDT has been under new management and has newly available resources which puts us in a position to properly consider this offering. Attached you will find detailed information and images about our consumer motorcycle products. We are currently gathering market data to determine the true level of interest in these products as defined by the attached pricing and specifications.

HDT AT-1 670cc

HDT M1030-B2 650cc

HDT M1030â€M2 670cc

Prepare yourself for sticker shock--18K for the diesel version and over 6K for the gas model.

Still, I say, you can't beat a diesel for endurance or maintenance. Plus it'll keep everything in my garage on the same fuel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom