GWNF Wheelin? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll try and get off work that day so atleast i can come down if this develops.

Crozet would be nice, but work is killin me

I'll try and get off work that day so atleast i can come down if this develops.

Crozet would be nice, but work is killin me

Yeah....welcome to the club :grinpimp:

bk

Well I can't make it to Crozet so I may be down for the Turkey Run.

Well, I guess I'm gonna go to crozet by myself then. Hopefully there are some Cruiser guys going. Can't make the turkey run so I guess I will see ya'll next time.

:cheers:

So, you guys want to meet at the shell(?) station on Rt. 33 just west of downtown?

You talking about west of downtown Harrisonburg or what?

Looks like i can definitly make it, im either going to thanksgiving in Harrisonburg or Patrick county in the mountains so ill be in the neighborhood so to speak.

-Matt

I requested off work, should get it...now someone please tell me there is a way to find something a little more interesting down there.

I don't know about anything more interesting... Saltshed has gotten a little more extreme, well it is more exteme than it was when you were there.

And yeah, I was talking about the Shell station that is west of downtown Harrisonburg on Rt. 33. We just need a time...

yes

Wasssup

Hey guys,
I’ve been a little AWOL lately and missed the last couple of runs but ill be in town the whole weekend. Ill spread the word with the CLCC guys and see if anyone wants to go.
Also I got a wild hair and took the GS back through one of the loops the weekend of 10/18. The 1st crossing nearest the reservoir was up to the tank, and the majority of the trails were pretty rutted out. Should be fun.
2006_1014test0052adv.JPG

Last edited:
is anyone gonna be caming sat night to wheel on sunday?

What about camping Friday and Saturday nights? I need to dump my camping gear out of my 40 before I can wheel it.

Wish I had the truck otherwise I would go. It should be a great time. Its real pretty out there this time of the year.

Its became undecided if im gonna be able to make this trip or not. I just figure out this week that im buying a small camping trailer For steal of a price. That i hope the 62 will be able to tow without dieing. But im doin everything in my power to make it . if i do im gonna be camping out to save some money. So 76 you camping fri and sat or just sat?

I'd prefer to camp Friday and Saturday, especially if BK has some private land that we can use. The weather looks good, lows in the 40s.

I'd prefer to camp Friday and Saturday, especially if BK has some private land that we can use. The weather looks good, lows in the 40s.

Now that comment will even provoke a rise from me. If this is the case, I'm in. May not get 11/24 off, but can run down Friday nite to hook up. Just need a location and time to hook up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom