GSMTR '14 Thank you (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thanks To all you guys for the hospitality this week. I had a blast! As did my dad!! Hope to return in the future.

Thanks for coming out! Fridays 13 rig convoy was a blast. See you guys soon.

TLCA #13178 Appalachia Cruisers, STLCA

Is that you Jeff?

Glad you guys could make it out and have a good time. We had a good group Thurs. and Fri. Was a pleasure to watch. Pics uploaded. I'll have video up later this week.

Thanks Jeff. Glad you guys came down.

It was great meeting you Jeff, and your Dad. I really enjoyed hanging out with you guys and the VA, TN crew. Thanks for adopting me for the week.
Will be back next year!
Thanks again,
Steve
Black 4Runner Solid Axle

It was good to meet you Steve. You did nice work on that 4Runner. Looking forward to next year already.

I second Jeff's sentiment...what a great time!
Met a lotta cool, friendly, and helpful people. Lots of laughs and bullshitting around the fire.
Hours of quality wheeling through beautiful wilderness with an impressive array of cool rigs...so cool!

This was my first Cruiser event of any kind, I plan on coming back next year, for sure.:clap:

Oh yeah...Moe rules!

Lots of laughs and bullshitting around the fire.

eBay
My little pony
3-32 oz blue moon's = 4 yr secret

Lots of good laughs! Can't wait til next year.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1400551805.442574.jpg

Yep that's me! Dad has most of the pics and video will post em when I get em
Dad took all the carnage ! Lol
image.jpg

Member's Only...good enough for Justin Bieber...
I told you they're coming back around!

Tool.jpg

I agree, Jeff. My Dad , Andrew and I had a blast too. That was Dad's first experience with 4wd of any kind. He now has a great appreciation for what we do and where we can go. Hopefully we can make this a yearly Murphy Men's outing.

I'll admit, I was a little worried about the slow pace with a large group, Rance. But we made good ground with so many rigs.

Great times, y'all!

Greg, Mark, Steve, Jamie:
Great meeting you guys also. Looking forward to next year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom