Group run with the Central Oregon Cruisers?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Would anybody be interested in a group drive to Bend for a weekend of camping and going on a run with the Central Oregon Cruisers? I have thought of this and don't think they would mind. Just wanted to gauge interest before checking with them. I would be out this month and next, but it would be a good time with some cool folk out there.

Matt

Would anybody be interested in a group drive to Bend for a weekend of camping and going on a run with the Central Oregon Cruisers? I have thought of this and don't think they would mind. Just wanted to gauge interest before checking with them. I would be out this month and next, but it would be a good time with some cool folk out there.

Matt

Yes.

Are you on their forum?

They arw doing a christmas valley run coming up.

Yes.

Are you on their forum?

They arw doing a christmas valley run coming up.

I am and just noticed it. A little to close to other plans, would be super cool to join them! I'm thinking of heading back out there Labor day weekend, and would try to make a group thing out of it.

My first run was with COC a few years ago on the Edison Trail west of Bend near Mt Bachelor. They called it "Rocktober". Mary and I had a lot of fun and COC's are a great group. If our work load at the time will permit it, we would love to go. My Taco is anxious to get pinstriped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom