Ground in rear of Vehicle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BIC JET

GOLD Star
Threads
Afternoon! I’m running a Blue Sea 6 circuit that will be installed in the rear of the truck and I am seeking a good grounding point for this block. Anyone have any solid suggestions? TrekBoxx is installed and the preference would be to NOT have to remove it if possible. I could run to the engine bay and ground up there, but not my preference if it can be avoided. Thanks for your suggestions.

Afternoon! I’m running a Blue Sea 6 circuit that will be installed in the rear of the truck and I am seeking a good grounding point for this block. Anyone have any solid suggestions? TrekBoxx is installed and the preference would be to NOT have to remove it if possible. I could run to the engine bay and ground up there, but not my preference if it can be avoided. Thanks for your suggestions.
You could look inside the Jack compartment for a good bolt. It is not difficult to get in there with the TrekBoxx installed.

You could look inside the Jack compartment for a good bolt. It is not difficult to get in there with the TrekBoxx installed.
Good suggestion. Thanks.

The oem rear ground is at the back edges of the tailgate/hatch, about a foot up from the floor, it's easy to reach by removing just the last few inches of the inside quarter panel trim. THere is one on each side. Whether that is possible with drawers installed or not is a different question. Probably doable.

You guys ROCK! Thanks a billion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom