Greetings IH8Mud Community from Brisbane, Australia 🙋‍♂️ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello fellow Land Cruiser enthusiasts! I've been a silent reader and admirer of this incredible community for years, soaking in the wealth of knowledge and shared experiences. Now, it's finally time for me to step out of the shadows and become an active part of this passionate group.

My journey with Land Cruisers began in 2018 when I purchased my first 80 series 1FZ-FE for a steal at 3000 AUD. Little did I know that this rugged vehicle would introduce me to the exhilarating world of offroading, sparking a passion that would keep me hooked for years to come. Unfortunately, my first Land Cruiser, a 1996 1FZ-FE, met an untimely end due to unforeseen circumstances while I was overseas during the COVID pandemic.

Undeterred, I dove back into the market, witnessing the surge in prices in the second-hand market, and eventually landed another 1996 1FZ-FE. Upon my return, I embarked on a memorable journey from Brisbane to Cape York, solidifying my love for the Land Cruiser lifestyle.

Recently, I stumbled upon a gem – a 1 HD-FT with 340k on the odometer, imported from Japan, in superb condition. Now, with this new addition to the family, I'm gearing up for an epic adventure—a world trip starting in the US, cruising up to Canada, down to New York, crossing the US to Los Angeles, and finally making my way down to Brazil.

I'm not just here to learn from the seasoned Land Cruiser veterans in this community. Having been a reader for years, I finally feel confident enough to actively contribute and participate in the discussions. Looking forward to exchanging experiences, tips, and advice with all of you as we navigate the thrilling world of Land Cruisers together!

Cheers,

IMG_20231108_111050.jpg

IMG_20231108_111130.jpg

IMG_20231108_111904.jpg

IMG_20231108_121952.jpg

IMG_20231109_132917.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom