Greenwater WA trip July 21st (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here are some pics from a trip we took this weekend, good times!!!

8.jpg

11.jpg

5.jpg

DSC000641.JPG

DSC000611.JPG

More pics on:

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...tes/31952-greenwater-wa-july-21st-2007-a.html

Hey Chewey
Had fun wheelin with you and Jen. Hope you'll make it down to P town someday soon, so I can take you around the Tillamook Forest. Love that shot of my rig squeesing by that log. In the pic it looks like we had alot of room on the driverside. But we all know that was not the case untill we moved that other log.:)

Hey Chewey
Had fun wheelin with you and Jen. Hope you'll make it down to P town someday soon, so I can take you around the Tillamook Forest. Love that shot of my rig squeesing by that log. In the pic it looks like we had alot of room on the driverside. But we all know that was not the case untill we moved that other log.:)

That is one of my favorite pics from that day!!!! You looked like you were pucker close!!!!!!!!!

I want to do Tillamook!!! Isn't there also a spot not to far from there where we can also drive on the ocean beach???

That is one of my favorite pics from that day!!!! You looked like you were pucker close!!!!!!!!!

I want to do Tillamook!!! Isn't there also a spot not to far from there where we can also drive on the ocean beach???

Yes If you check out the Club web sight we did a beach run on St. Patricks day. Come on down and play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom