Good Alignment Shop in E.Valley? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just finishing up some suspension work and before I start running on a new set of tires I need to do an alignment. Anyone know of a good shop in the East valley who can do the job right on a lifted cruiser? Thanks

Just finishing up some suspension work and before I start running on a new set of tires I need to do an alignment. Anyone know of a good shop in the East valley who can do the job right on a lifted cruiser? Thanks

If this is for a solid axle rig, try Tools R us on here or CBT.

I had good luck with Campus Alignment when it came to finding someone who understood a 62 Chevy truck

Thanks all for the great info. The dust boots on my tie rod ends are shot so I think ill replace the ends and do the alignment myself per the ToolsRUs post. That way when I drag it all across the rocks this summer, at least Ill know it was straight when I started!

Thanks all for the great info. The dust boots on my tie rod ends are shot so I think ill replace the ends and do the alignment myself per the ToolsRUs post. That way when I drag it all across the rocks this summer, at least Ill know it was straight when I started!

Bryan - let's coordinate, I'll come over and give you a hand.

I've used Firestone lifetime alignment for my 2012 4Runner x2 and they seem to have done a good job. Recommended my Sonoran Steel that put on my lift. Rural and Baseline location. I have used Network Alignment on Gilbert just north of Guadalupe for my 1997 Tacoma. They bent the crap out of my stock skid plate on the camber adjustment so I never went back. Not happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom